A landmark and essential monument of Parisian heritage.
The Palais Brongniart was built by the architect Brongniart at the instigation of Napoleon Bonaparte. By laying the foundation stone in 1808, the Emperor wanted to bring all stock exchange activities together in one place, a real innovation at the time in order to optimize the existing system.
Officially opened in 1826, the site will indeed be the lung of 19th-century financial activity, promoting the expansion of railways, steelmaking and major industrial adventures, until 1998, when the stock exchange closed at the Palais Brongniart.
Today, Palais Brongniart is one of the leading congress and event centers in Paris, with a philosophy of action based on economic, social and solidarity innovation. A project led by GL events, one of the international leaders in the management of event spaces, and with the City of Paris, owner of the building.